The University of Udine - Department of Human Sciences with legal head office in Udine, via Tarciso Petracco, 8
c.f. 80014550307, VAT no. 01071600306 (hereinafter “Administrator”), administrator of the website
http://includere.uniud.it/ (hereinafter “Website”) and of its contents
the Website users and visitors (hereinafter, User or Users), according to art.13 of decree no. 196/2033
(Rules and regulations concerning the protection of personal data) of what follows.
- The processing of the personal data that the User will supply through the use of the Website will be carried
out by the Administrator respecting the principles of honesty, lawfulness and transparency and of the protection
of privacy of the User itself.
- The personal data supplied by the User will be used, according to decree no. 196/2003, for the following
purposes: sending of communication and information to the User about the Administrator activities, even of
- The processing of the personal data could be carried out through printed and/or computerized means The
processing of the personal data could be carried out through printed and/or computerized means.
- Those personal data that can reveal the race and ethnicity, the religious, philosophical or other beliefs,
political opinions, the belonging to political parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of religious,
philosophical, political or unionistic nature, as well as those personal data that can reveal the state of the
health and the sexual life, and those concerning health issues, are all sensible data. These data, together with
judicial data, are not requested by the Administrator and, where spontaneously supplied, will not be subjected
to processing unless following the User’s written consent.
- The holder of the personal data supplied by the User is the University of Udine - Department of Human Sciences
with legal head office in Udine, Tarcisio Petracco, 8 c.f. 80014550307, VAT no. 01071600306.
- The personal data could be transmitted to third parties with the User’s manifest consent, even to those
third parties that had been appointed by the Administrator to carry out those tasks necessary for the correct
functioning of the Website on behalf of the Administrator himself.
- The processing of the data takes place at the head office of the Administrator, at their secondary or operational
offices as well as at third parties’ offices of at the previous point.
- In every moment the User can exercise their rights towards the holder of the data processing, according to
art. 7 of decree no. 196/2003; particularly, the User could ask to know the existence of the processing of those
data that may concern them; to obtain without delay the communication in an understandable format of those same
data and their origin; to cancel them, to change them in anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed by
breaking the law; the updating, the amendment or the integration of data; the statement that the afore mentioned
operations have made known to those to whom data have been transmitted, exception made for the case where this
task has proven to be impossible or to entail a clearly disproportional employment of means compared to the
protected right; to oppose, completely or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal
data even though relevant to the purpose of the collection.